jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

SHAQUILLE O'NEAL READY TO PLAY-OFF!!


"When I first came here I said whatever I do I'm going to leave my mark on you. For us to win a championship for Cleveland, that would never be forgotten. I could be 90 years old and people would say 'weren't you that guy who used to live in Richfield?' Yeah, that's me. I love Cleveland. I do.

"I must say I'm very, very impressed and surprised at how Cleveland has been. Me only having been in a sunny environment, I wasn't sure how it would go. But I'm having a fabulous time. If they want me back, I'll be back [next season].

"I live in Richfield, people don't bother me, it is quiet, the fans are fabulous. I'm having a great time. I'm actually quite impressed at what the organization has done."
....good luck and good basket!!

No hay comentarios: