lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

SHAQUILLE ONEAL..ATTENTION..ATENCION..! SPOKEN..HABLA ONE CELTIC!!



“In our fraternity, there are certain rules,” said Shaq. “But a lot of athletes don’t follow those rules. I do. I’m from the old school. And especially because the first great big man to speak to me was a Celtic -- the great Bill Russell. The second great big man to speak to me was a Celtic -- Satch Sanders. And Tommy Heinsohn spoke to me.”




"I think it was my second year when Larry Bird said, ‘Shaquille O’Neal is the greatest player in the game today.’ I couldn’t believe it,” said O’Neal. “But the fact he would step up and say that really made be change my thinking about the Celtics.



“There’d be a whole lot of history if I can win here, and, you know,” Shaq added with a slight smile, “I’m a connoisseur of history. That’s why I came here.”


...good luck and good basquet..!!

No hay comentarios: